There are over 21,500 manufacturers in Florida of every kind and size. Helping these businesses thrive is a network of resources that help them thrive and continue to grow. Unfortunately, only 4% of the manufacturers take advantage of this network, leaving 96% to fend for themselves. This article explores the resources available to manufacturers and how they can take advantage of benefits.
What is the SRMA?
The SRMA is the conduit that brings manufacturers and the needed resources in Southwest Florida together to help them to thrive in the areas of economic development, state of the art technology, and maintaining a highly skilled workforce.
Need more info or have a question about manufacturing in SWFL?
Please contact Bill Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st EnviroSafety, Inc.
Advanced Hurricane Technology
Better Buildings, Inc.
Brinker Brown Fastener & Supply
Dean Steel Buildings
Eastern Architectural Systems
Fort Myers Fabrication
Golden Boat Lifts
HF Scientific / WATTS
Loos & Co. Inc.
Nor-Tech Performance Boats
Pelican Wire Company
Sarlo Power Mowers, Inc.
Shaw Development LLC
Software – ERP
Learn more about the SRMA Affiliate Members and Regional Resources on our Resources page!
“The seminar on R&D tax credits hosted by the SRMA was very informative. I actually made two great contacts with local companies that I believe will grow into mutually beneficial relationships. I immediately registered Saminco to become a member of The SRMA upon my return to the office. Looking forward to the next event. Thanks again. ”
Cari Posma Wilcox
American Traction Systems, Inc.